Areas of study and research:
- Biogeometry: Understanding the relationship between shapes and function in the body. Identifying the symbolism of the shapes found in nature and their use to restore function and harmony in the human body.
- Emotional relationship of minerals
- Emotional relationship of nutrients and vitamins
- Emotional relationship of hormones and neurotransmitters
- Restoration of normal parasympathetic function (Polyvagal function)
- Identification of the role of specific microbes (bacteria, viruses, mold) in autoimmune dysfunction
- The role of shame and vulnerability in immune function